THE TEAM THAT MAKE SUPASMILES HAPPEN
At Supasmile, we have a team of skilled and experienced orthodontic pecialists who will work together to uncover your signature smile. We are committed to delivering an experience that is to your expectations. And gives you plenty to smile about!
- Dental Graduate University of Sydney 2004
- Doctorate of Clinical Dentistry in Orthodontics University of Adelaide 2013
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons Fellowship in the General Stream (FRACDS) 2010
- Member of Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh (MOrth RcsEd) 2013
- Member of Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons in the Specialist Stream (MRACDS) 2013
- Cherry is married and has two energetic children who are very good at keeping her on her toes.
- Cherry enjoys baking in her very limited spare time!
- Each smile created is as unique as the individual who wears it.
- Having had braces as an adult, Cherry understands that the benefits of orthodontic treatment extend well beyond just straight teeth.
- Cherry aims to provide a healthy and functional smile that her patients are proud to keep for a lifetime.
- Masters MDS Adelaide 1973
- Orthodontic practice since 1974
- Clinical Tutor University of Adelaide since 1980
- Senior Clinical Lecturer University of Adelaide since 2010
- Family life – Married to Kaye. We have 3 children and 5 grand children
- Interests include cricket and basketball : these days watching the 36ers and the Crows!
- Orthodontics continues to be a passion, long ago inspired by a close association with Adelaide pioneer Orthodontist Dr P.Raymond Begg who is honoured by a plaque on North Terrace, Adelaide.
- Every day it is a pleasure to straighten teeth and see the transformed smiles of happy patients!
- Worked in general practice full time then part time while children were at school
- Currently full-time orthodontic practice – has worked with Dr Jenner for over 10 years
- Loves travel involving walking, hiking and good food
- Occasionally jogs to keep fit, lots of walking and reading
- Has a very spoilt dog!
- Loves gardening (has a green thumb) and also flower arranging
- Appreciates fine wine!
- Sings in a choir and also plays the piano
- Likes travel – Europe preferred…
- Devoted grandma
We will get back to you to arrange an appointment.